BayaWeaves - Home
BayaWeaves envisions to promote and build a platform for the handloom weavers and artisans of India. Our vision is to bring to customers authentic hand-woven and handmade products, which are directly sourced from talented rural artisans from across India. We want to stage the vividness of the Indian Handloom Culture on the global platform and in a way creating more employment for the weavers of India, so as to encourage them to continue pursuing their art. We love clothing made out of handloom and want to build a community of people who love handwoven fabrics just as much. We want to make it easier for customers to own genuine handloom products.
Our mission is:
- A brand for traditional fabrics of India.
- To revive the traditional hand-woven fabric culture of India
- To give a modern outlook to the traditional fabrics
- To bring handwoven fabrics into the wardrobe of Indian men as well
- To ensure better income for traditional artisans and craftsmen and empower them.
- To give a platform to modern artists and first generation artisans
- To help generate employment to the best of our abilities